Showing 1 - 20 of 23 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 053
- A view down London Street in Lyttelton. The road has been closed to traffic because of unstable and damaged buildings in the area. In the background is the Empire Hotel on London Street in Lyttelton. Bracing has been placed on the front of the building to keep it together and limit further damage from aftershocks. The building has been cordoned off with fencing.
- 5:01am 16th April 2011
- digger, London Street, Lyttelton
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 814
- A sign on the door of a shop reading, "I have been reclosed again by the Council due to buckled retaining wall in basement. My landlord is getting wall braced for all our safety. I hope to reopen in 2/3 weeks. I will try and keep you informed by note on shop glass. Ross".
- 2:40am 1st May 2011
- London Street, Lyttelton, moving out, sign