- Seismics in the City 2016 - Articulating the Issues of Earthquake-affected Citizens
A video of a presentation by Leanne Curtis, Spokesperson for Breakthrough Services, at the 2016 Seismics in the City Conference. The presentation is titled, "Articulating the Issues of Earthquake-affected Citizens".
The abstract for the presentation reads, "How CanCERN actively participated in the recovery by finding and implementing solutions through cross-sector relationship building."
- Leanne Curtis,
- 11:03pm 18th March 2016
- Seismics and the City, SmartNet, Leanne Curtis, Breakthrough Services, CanCERN, recovery, rebuild, community, residential
- Engaging Quake Claimants and Community Networks - Address by Brian Parker
- A video of an address by Brian Parker, Project Manager of Canterbury Communities' Earthquake Recovery Network (CanCERN) and Managing Director of Sharp Teaching, at the 2015 Seismics and the City forum. This talk is about learning from complex claims and local knowledge.
- Brian Parker
- 1:00pm 27th March 2015
- CanCERN, Sharp teaching, claims, local knowledge, SmartNet, Seismics and the City, Brian Parker