Showing 1 - 16 of 16 results.
- Dan Neely WEMO Photograph 06
- A photograph of a block of damaged shops on the corner of Gloucester Street and Woodham Road. The top of the façade has crumbled. The bricks have fallen to the ground and taken the awnings with them. Wire fencing has been placed around the buildings as a cordon. Signs on the fences indicated that the T Bakery and Red Chilli are open.
- Dan Neely
- 6:02am 7th March 2011
- Woodham Street, Gloucester Street, façade, cordon, sign, T Bakery, Red Chilli, bricks, cordon fence, Government and Politics
- Diabetes Centre Photograph 108
- A photograph of the site of a demolished building on the corner of Bealey Avenue and Victoria Street. Wire fencing has been placed around the site as a cordon. Signs on the fence indicate that many of the businesses which were in the area have moved and are still open.
- sign, Victoria Street, cordon fence, Bealey Avenue, Health and Wellbeing
- Rebekah Rogers WEMO Photograph 052
- A photograph of the earthquake damage to the corner of Woodham Road and Avonside Drive. There are large cracks in the road, and flooding and liquefaction. Wire fencing and road cones have been placed around parts of the road that are unsafe. Two signs reading, "Road closed" and, "No entry" can be seen at the entrance to Avonside Drive.
- Rebekah Rogers
- 6:57am 7th March 2011
- RedZoneApp, Avonside Drive, crack, sign, cordon fence, road cone, liquefaction, flooding, Government and Politics, Woodham Street