- Becker Fraser Earthquake Photographs April 2011 (x)
- Still Image (x)
- demolition site (x)
- Search results
Showing 1 - 20 of 27 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 815
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Wood from a very old house at 33 Canterbury Street in Lyttelton which was demolished. The owner has put the wood out on the street for anyone to help themselves".
- 2:55am 1st May 2011
- demolition site, Lyttelton
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 510
- A sign on the wire fencing in front of the Ground Culinary Centre on the corner of London and Canterbury Streets. The sign reads, "Ground has moved to Dublin Street at the Four Ships/Top Club & takeaway food in caravan outside Portico". The background, the original store can be seen, damaged severely after the 22 February 2011 earthquake.
- 3:23am 19th April 2011
- demolition site, digger, Ground Cafe, London Street, Lyttelton