Showing 1 - 20 of 34 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos October 2011 photograph 427
- A pile of rubble on the corner of Manchester and Worcester Streets. In the background, the Design and Arts College and the Heritage Hotel can be seen.
- 3:32am 16th October 2011
- CBD red zone, central city red zone, container, demolition site, Heritage Hotel, Kaplan, Manchester Street, old government building, Port-a-loo, rubble
- BeckerFraserPhotos February 2011 photograph 286
- A Port-a-loo on the side of Avonside Drive. It has been set up for use by residents without functioning sewers as a result of the 4 September 2010 earthquake.
- 1:41am 21st February 2011
- RedZoneApp, Port-a-loo, roads, Avonside