Showing 1,021 - 1,040 of 1,070 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0988
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Diggers move with precision and skill while demolishing the former Druids Building, 239 Manchester Street".
- 1:54am 31st May 2011
- CBD, demolition site, diggers, Druids building, Manchester Street, red zone, rubble, structurally compromised
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0654
- Damage to St Luke's Anglican Church on the corner of Kilmore Street and Manchester Street.
- 4:02am 29th May 2011
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0173
- Damage to the Kenton Chambers building. Diagonal cracking between the windows shows that the building has suffered major structural damage.
- 11:05pm 27th May 2011
- brick, detail, Hereford Street, heritage building, Kenton Chambers, red zone