Showing 81 - 100 of 133 results.
- Fairfax Video, December 2013 (1)
- A video of a press conference with Gerry Brownlee announcing a CERA review which will change the zoning of 270 Port Hills properties. Brownlee announces that 247 properties will change from green zoned to red zoned and 33 properties will change from red zoned to green zoned. The properties that have been rezoned red have an unacceptable level of life risk from cliff collapse and the potential of debris inundation.
- 1:53am 6th December 2013
- Gerry Brownlee, Port Hills, zoning, press conference, CERA, cliff collapse, rock fall, debris inundation, red zone, green zone, residential red zone, red zone, Media, Communications and Journalism
- Fairfax Video, May 2013 (5)
- A video of a helicopter using a monsoon bucket to wash loose debris off a cliff in Redcliffs. The debris is from an earthquake-damaged building on the edge of the cliff which has had to be urgently demolished after wet weather and aftershocks made it unstable. The video also includes an interview with Brenden Winder, Red Zone Cordon and Access Manager at CERA, about the removal of the debris and the need to check other properties.
- Caroline King, Daniel Tobin
- 2:35am 22nd May 2013
- Redcliffs, monsoon bucket, helicopter, debris, Brenden Winder, cliff, Media, Communications and Journalism