Showing 81 - 100 of 119 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0417
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "An aerial photograph of settling ponds and the Estuary with South Brighton and the hill suburbs of Sumner, Clifton, Redcliffs and Mt Pleasant in the background".
- 6:36am 14th December 2011
- aerial, estuary, Mt Pleasant, settling ponds, South New Brighton, Sumner
- BeckerFraserPhotos March 2012 photograph 139
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "37 Cannon Hill Crescent in Mt Pleasant. Most of Mt Pleasant is green zoned, but 800 homes will be demolished".
- 4:21am 9th March 2012
- Cannon Hill Crescent, green zoned land, Mt Pleasant
- Christchurch: The Transitional City Pt IV, pages 200-201: Christchurch Coastal Pathway
A PDF copy of pages 200-201 of the book Christchurch: The Transitional City Pt IV. The pages document the transitional project 'Christchurch Coastal Pathway'.
Photos: Janine Banbury
- Janine Banbury
- 9:48am 6th July 2013
- transitional, Sumner, Redcliffs, McCormacks Bay, Ferrymead, Coastal Pathway Group, Mt Pleasant Residents' Association, Sumner Residents' Association, Redcliffs Residents' Association, Arts, Culture and Society