Showing 81 - 100 of 1,411 results.
- Fairfax Video, October 2013 (5)
- Aerial footage of a site in Avondale where several liquefaction remediation options are being tested. Gelignite explosives have been buried throughout the site. These will be set off to simulate liquefaction caused by an earthquake. The result, if successful, will help EQC protect people's houses from future earthquakes, and settle land claims. The video was recorded using a drone aircraft.
- 7:44am 18th October 2013
- drone, UAV, research, liquefaction, Avondale, EQC, red zone, residential red zone, explosion, Media, Communications and Journalism
- Julia Holden's 2012 Photographs 100
- A photograph of an abandoned property in Bexley. The windows of the house have been boarded up and one of the boards has been spray-painted with graffiti.
- Julia Holden
- 3:53pm 1st November 2012
- Bexley, abandoned house, residential red zone, graffiti
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0401
- An aerial photograph of New Brighton. The photograph has been captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Anzac Drive Bridge over the River Avon. The houses in the bottom half of this photograph are residential red zoned".
- 6:32am 14th December 2011
- aerial, Anzac Drive Bridge, Hulverston Drive, New Brighton Road, residential red zone, River Avon