- Becker Fraser Earthquake Photographs December 2011 (x)
- Still Image (x)
- Search results
Showing 81 - 100 of 1,567 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0201
- A photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "A partially-demolished building on the corner of Gloucester and Colombo Streets".
- 2:11am 13th December 2011
- CBD red zone, central city red zone, crane, deconstruction, Gloucester Street
- BeckerFraserPhotos December 2011 photograph 0282
- An aerial photograph of the IRD Building in the Christchurch central city and the surrounding area. The photograph has been captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "There are many empty sites in this part of the CBD. The street running up the photograph from the left to the right is Cashel Street. The empty site left of centre with the trees is where St John's Church has been demolished. To the left of the IRD building, is the site of the CTV Building".
- 6:20am 14th December 2011
- Bedford Row, Cashel Street, CBD, central city, Colombo Street, demolition sites, IRD building, Latimer Square, Hereford Street, Madras Street, Majestic Theatre, St John the Baptist site, aerial