Showing 61 - 80 of 108 results.
- Photograph by Paul Corliss 2566
- A photograph of documents taped to the door of 156 McCormacks Bay Road in Redcliffs. One of the documents is from the Christchurch City Council and reads, "Do not approach or enter this building".
- Paul Corliss
- 3:40am 17th August 2012
- red sticker, house, McCormack Bay Road, Redcliffs, Christchurch City Council, Community
- Fairfax Video, May 2013 (5)
- A video of a helicopter using a monsoon bucket to wash loose debris off a cliff in Redcliffs. The debris is from an earthquake-damaged building on the edge of the cliff which has had to be urgently demolished after wet weather and aftershocks made it unstable. The video also includes an interview with Brenden Winder, Red Zone Cordon and Access Manager at CERA, about the removal of the debris and the need to check other properties.
- Caroline King, Daniel Tobin
- 2:35am 22nd May 2013
- Redcliffs, monsoon bucket, helicopter, debris, Brenden Winder, cliff, Media, Communications and Journalism