Showing 61 - 80 of 373 results.
- WEMO ERT Set 1 - March 2011 - Photograph 01
- A photograph of a member of the Wellington Emergency Management Office Emergency Response Team pointing to an earthquake-damaged house in central Christchurch. A large section of the house has collapsed, the rubble spilling onto the driveway. Emergency tape has been draped across the driveway as a cordon.
- 4:52pm 1st March 2011
- bricks, house, WEMO, Wellington Emergency Management Office, cordon tape, Christchurch Central, ERT, Emergency Response Team, Emergency Response Team, Government and Politics
- BeckerFraserPhotos October 2010 photograph 034
- A toppled chimney on a house in Christchurch. The chimney has toppled onto the house but luckily not broken through the roof. It is now broken and lying on the corrugated iron. Below, plastic sheeting has been placed along the side of the roof to replace the missing gutter.
- 1:16am 9th October 2010
- chimney, house, roof
- I've Lit the Fuse, What Next?
- Two workers inspect fuses placed in an embankment during reinforcement work. The photographer comments, "This is the reinforcing of an embankment in the port of Lyttelton, which partly collapsed in the Christchurch earthquakes. They are using the same equipment as used for blowing up rock faces to mend them".
- Steven Taylor
- 10:31pm 6th October 2012
- reinforcement, drilling, machine, worker, rods, Lyttelton, port, house, hill, telephone pole, power pole, workmen, Banks Peninsula, bank, concrete block, digger