Showing 361 - 380 of 393 results.
- UC Civil and Natural Resources Engineering Photograph 065
- A photograph of the earthquake damage to a group of shops on the corner of Barbadoes Street and Edgeware Road. The second storey of the shops has collapsed, and the bricks have fallen to the footpath, taking the awnings with them. Police tape and road cones have been placed around the buildings as a cordon.
- 2:13am 8th September 2010
- Bealey Avenue, Barbadoes Street, bricks, awning, road cone, tape, Community
- UC Civil and Natural Resources Engineering Photograph 055
- A photograph of Colombo Street looking south from the bridge near Moorhouse Avenue. Road cones have been placed across the road as well as wire fencing beyond. In the distance, a cordon can also be seen near Brougham Street.
- 5:04am 7th September 2010
- Moorhouse Avenue, road cone, wire fencing, Brougham Street, Colombo Street, Community