Showing 261 - 280 of 285 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0173
- Damage to the Kenton Chambers building. Diagonal cracking between the windows shows that the building has suffered major structural damage.
- 11:05pm 27th May 2011
- brick, detail, Hereford Street, heritage building, Kenton Chambers, red zone
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0484
- Damage to a car parking building on Lichfield Street. Part of the concrete wall has crumbled, exposing steel reinforcing rods within, and damaging an artwork painted on the wall.
- 3:00am 28th May 2011
- car park, graffiti, Lichfield Street, red zone
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0339
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Hotel Grand Chancellor, 165 Cashel Street, has moved sideways into the parking building at 161 Cashel Street".
- 12:53am 28th May 2011
- Cashel Street, crunched, demolition site, Hotel Grand Chancellor, parking building, red zone, structurally compromised