Showing 241 - 260 of 489 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 619
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "A view down Tramway Lane from Hereford Street with 169 Hereford Street on the right and Marque Hotel at the end of the lane".
- 10:23pm 27th April 2011
- Hereford Street, red zone, Tramway Lane
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 051
- The side of the Empire Hotel on London Street in Lyttelton where the brick wall has crumbled. Bracing has been placed on the front of the building to keep it together and limit further damage from aftershocks. The building has been cordoned off with fencing.
- 4:59am 16th April 2011
- Empire Hotel, Lyttelton
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 478
- Tents set up in the Arts car park at the University of Canterbury after the 22 February 2011 earthquake. The tents were used as temporary lecture rooms while the buildings were being checked for damage.
- 11:56pm 18th April 2011
- University of Canterbury, temporary shelter, tent city