Showing 241 - 260 of 285 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0531
- The top of the Grand Chancellor seen above other buildings. The distortion of the building is obvious. The photographer comments, "Hotel Grand Chancellor on its now typical lean. Telephoto image from Tuam Street".
- 3:42am 28th May 2011
- Hotel Grand Chancellor, red zone, Tuam Street
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0988
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Diggers move with precision and skill while demolishing the former Druids Building, 239 Manchester Street".
- 1:54am 31st May 2011
- CBD, demolition site, diggers, Druids building, Manchester Street, red zone, rubble, structurally compromised