Showing 21 - 40 of 56 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos June 2011 photograph 173
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "The south-west corner of Manchester and Gloucester Streets. Extensive further damage during the 13 June 2011 earthquake".
- 2:25am 16th June 2011
- corner, Gloucester Street, Manchester Street, red zone
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 598
- The Brannigans Building on the corner of Gloucester Street and Oxford Terrace. Broken glass can be seen on the footpath in front and wire fences have been placed around the building as a cordon.
- 9:48pm 27th April 2011
- Gloucester Street, Oxford Terrace, red zone
- BeckerFraserPhotos May 2011 photograph 0090
- The entrance to the central Library on Gloucester Street has been boarded up and USAR codes have been spray-painted on the concrete pillar. A 'Library open' sign remains outside.
- 10:06pm 27th May 2011
- Christchurch City Library, Gloucester Street, red zone