Showing 21 - 40 of 73 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 544
- Photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "The Avon River is at this point on Avonside Drive 10 km from the estuary. At high tide the river now overflows its banks showing that the ground has sunk by about 40 cm".
- 4:35am 19th April 2011
- RedZoneApp, Avonside Drive, earth movement, Avon River, very high tide, Avonside
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 519
- Flooding along Anzac Drive in Bexley. The photograph has been captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "Anzac Drive under reconstruction, adding about 40 cm to its elevation".
- 3:45am 19th April 2011
- RedZoneApp, damaged roads, roads, Anzac Drive