Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results.
- Fairfax Video, February 2011 (1)
- A video of an interview with Mayor Bob Parker, recorded at the Civil Defence Headquarters in the Christchurch Art Gallery on the evening of the 22 February 2011. Parker talks about the fatalities and damage caused by the 22 February 2011 earthquake.
- Giles Brown, Daniel Tobin
- 9:24am 22nd February 2011
- fatalities, Civil Defence, CTV, USAR, Bob Parker, Mayor Bob Parker, Grand Chancellor, Christchurch Art Gallery, mayor, Lyttelton, Lyttelton Time Ball, aerial, St Martins, Red Cliffs, Heathcote Valley, Summit Road, navy, Royal New Zealand Navy, Media, Communications and Journalism
- Fairfax Video, February 2011 (4)
- Aerial footage of Christchurch recorded the day after the 22 February 2011 earthquake. The footage shows damage to the Smith City car park, the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament, the CTV Building, the PGC Building, the Durham Street Methodist Church, the Lyttelton Timeball Station, the roads alongside the Avon River, and the ChristChurch Cathedral. It also shows New Zealand Army road blocks outside the hospital, crushed buses on Colombo Street, a Royal New Zealand Navy vessel in Lyttelton Harbour, rock fall on the Summit Road, collapsed cliffs in Sumner and Redcliffs, tents set up in a park, flooding in New Brighton, and liquefaction in QEII Park.
- Daniel Tobin
- 2:23am 23rd February 2011
- aerial, Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament, ChristChurch Cathedral, Lyttelton, Lyttelton Timeball, cordon, hospital, Summit Road, flooding, New Brighton, QEII, liquefaction, Durham Street Methodist Church, CTV, PGC, bus, Queen Elizabeth II Park, Media, Communications and Journalism