Showing 1 - 20 of 1,581 results.
- BeckerFraserPhotos July 2011 photograph 084
- A photograph captioned by BeckerFraserPhotos, "A view of Saint John the Baptist Anglican Church in Latimer Square. The church hall to the right of the church has been demolished. The empty site in the foreground is where the Arrow International building was before demolition".
- 10:48pm 7th July 2011
- CBD, heritage building, red zone
- BeckerFraserPhotos April 2011 photograph 580
- A view of Colombo Street, looking north from Kilmore Street. Many of the buildings on the left side have been demolished, and on the right they are badly damaged. Piles of gravel have been heaped on the side of the road.
- 9:18pm 27th April 2011
- red zone